Thursday, June 22, 2017

Schnittke, Alfred - Schnittke Edition Vol. 5


Schnittke, Alfred - Schnittke Edition Vol. 5

Classical | EAC: FLAC+Cue+Log | 1 CD, Covers + Booklet
Label:BIS
- Date:1990

Download (password to Unrar: ModernClassics [case-sensitive]:

Uploaded-links:

Schnittke_EditionVol05.part1.rar
Schnittke_EditionVol05.part2.rar
Schnittke_EditionVol05.part3.rar
Schnittke_EditionVol05.part4.rar

Depositfiles-links:

Schnittke_EditionVol05.part1.rar
Schnittke_EditionVol05.part2.rar
Schnittke_EditionVol05.part3.rar
Schnittke_EditionVol05.part4.rar

Turbobit-links:

Schnittke_EditionVol05.part1.rar
Schnittke_EditionVol05.part2.rar
Schnittke_EditionVol05.part3.rar
Schnittke_EditionVol05.part4.rar

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, friend, for getting rid of those execrable link-redirectors. Your blog was one of my absolute favorites, but after getting whacked by a couple of awful malware-ish redirects, I swore off your blog. I couldn't take the chance anymore.

    So I am so glad I'm back, and able to enjoy your music selections again. If you create some sort of PaylPal fund, I'd be happy to give you some money. Just no more intrusive ads.

    P.S. And I used Ad-Blocker, too, but the redirector wouldn't let me advance without unblocking it.

    ReplyDelete